Sunday, March 26, 2017

First Friday Milwaukie

Greetings!

Just a quick reminder to let everyone know I will be a vendor at First Friday Milwaukie, June 3rd from 5-9pm. I will be at my own booth selling my illustrations where most of them will be framed and under $30!!! 

This is an amazing event for the community and helps support local artists. It's family friendly and free! Stop by and say hello it's going to be a gorgeous evening!




I've also started an exiting project for Voices 4 Animals and Children where I'll be collaborating with other illustrators for a children's fun-book educating people about how being vegan benefits our animals and planet. 

Here's a sneak peek at one of the pages I've illustrated.



Stay tuned for more news coming soon...

Much love and graditude,

Lee Anne Gibney



No comments:

Post a Comment