Sunday, March 26, 2017

August 2016 Update

Hello Everyone! 



Where did summer go?!

 I know I've been busy as usual managing three kids and working on a load of commission work, including a 15 page children's book! Whew!

Below is a sneak peak of  Sasha Sue, American Eagle. 








Time for a break? No way!


It's about time my art is finally circulating the community again. 

You can find my art is on display at the Limelight Lounge in Sellwood! Stop by to check it out, have some great food and a long island! Curated by the one and only Chris Haberman Presents. Show will run through the end of September. 

(Limelight Lounge: 6708 SE Milwaukie Ave, Portland, OR 97202--11am-1:3-am)



More news is coming soon I just gotta keep my head on straight until I wrap up my current projects! 


Hugs,

Lee Anne Gibney

Facebook

Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment